Elizabeth was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 2008 after obtaining her J.D. from Tulane University School of Law. She previously received a B.A. in the History of Art & Architecture with a minor in Political Science from the University of Pittsburgh in 2004.
After receiving her J.D. Elizabeth volunteered for the Equity Protection Legal Clinic in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania before returning to Lancaster. Beginning in 2010, she practiced criminal defense as an Assistant Public Defender with the Lancaster County Office of the Public Defender where she frequently represented clients in a variety of court actions.
Elizabeth lives in Lancaster city. She is a member of the Lancaster County Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, and the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- 40% Criminal Defense
- 40% DUI/Traffic/Expungements
- 20% Personal Injury
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. – 2008
- Law Review: Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property, Member, 2006 – 2008
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. magna cum laude – 2004
- Major: History of Art & Architecture
- Minor: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lancaster Bar Association, Member, 2010 – 2016
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2016 – Present
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Lancaster County Office of the Public Defender, Assistant Public Defender, 2010 – 2015