Michael Saladik has been practicing law in Lancaster County since 1982. He is a graduate of Gettysburg College and Widener University School of Law. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Lancaster County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association. He is admitted to practice before all the courts of Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He practices in the areas of general civil litigation, estate planning and administration, business, collections, real estate and personal injury.
Michael Saladik has presented seminars on estate planning, settlement issues, and has been active in numerous community organizations including the advisory board of the Lancaster County Children and Youth Services Agency and the Lancaster Foundation for Educational Enrichment. He has served on Site Councils for the Lancaster City School District, and has been the President of the Lancaster Athletic Association.
Areas of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Estate Planning And Administration
- Real Estate And Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- Gettysburg College
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Lancaster County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member