Pennsylvania Accident Attorneys
When you’ve been hurt as a result of someone else’s carelessness, your claim is called a personal injury claim. You may have lost wages as a result of the accident. You may have unpaid medical bills. You have probably suffered pain and discomfort. In fact, your whole life may have changed.
Dedicated To Helping Injured People
At Herr & Low, P.C., we have handled claims for injured persons for 30 years. Everyone in our office — lawyers, paralegals, secretaries — knows our clients and are familiar with the problems they are dealing with. We pride ourselves on the personal relationships we develop with our clients and the level of service we deliver.
Some of the types of personal injury cases we handle are:
- Automobile accidents: car accidents, truck accidents, SUV rollovers
- Motorcycle accidents: head injury, broken bones, back and spine injuries
- Work-related injuries: construction accidents, industrial accidents, injuries from defective tools, machinery or equipment
- Wrongful death: caused by the negligence of another
- Retail store accidents: falling merchandise, injuries from hazards
- Premises liability: property owner negligence, negligent lighting or security
- Products liability: injuries from dangerous or defective products
- Job site injuries: scaffolding accidents, ladder collapse, falls, electrical injuries
- Professional negligence: accountant, realtor, architect, etc.
Attorney fees and costs are a concern to anyone who has already suffered an injury and may be suffering financially as well. We represent personal injury clients on a contingency basis. That means you will pay no attorney fees or costs unless we win financial compensation for your losses. Our fees come as a percentage of whatever we can obtain for you. If we do not make a recovery, you owe us nothing. We will give you a thorough explanation at the time of your appointment.
For A Free Consultation, Call Toll Free: 717-397-7544
To speak to an attorney with a record of success in personal injury cases, please contact us today by email or call toll free: 717-397-7754. From offices in Lancaster, our lawyers represent clients throughout central Pennsylvania.